Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

38 Weeks 2 Days - 1st Daycare Interview

Today Tate and I went on our first daycare interview. I know it seems early, but I wanted to see what is out there in case the perfect place is just waiting for us to call. We found a place 5 mins from our house. It's an in-home daycare with a woman who is just starting up her own business. She was an elementary school teacher and decided to stay at home after having her first child. She was very nice and her home was very comfortable and clean. We talked with her for awhile and we left feeling great about her. She does require a deposit to hold the spot until December, however she will use that money for our 1st and last week of daycare so we really wouldn't ever lose out on the money. We still have other daycares to interview, in fact we have another one tomorrow night.

Today I caught myself staring at my tummy watching Ava move around and wondering if she will ever come. I know it's only a matter of time, but I have waited 9 1/2 months for her arrival and now I think I am just starting to feel a little antsy. It's hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks it will no longer be just Tate, Bailey and I. I absolutely can't wait for her to come. Every time I open my blog and see her little face I smile and think to myself about how beautiful and how lucky I am. Ava, Mommy is ready whenever you are.

No comments: