Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

36 Weeks - Doctor Visit - Progress has started

I went to the doctor today for my 36 week (9 month) appointment. Everything went really well and I found out that the process has officially started. I have begun dilating (only 1 centimeter) but the process has begun. The doctor has confirmed that Ava's head is down low and in good position. I have also been feeling a little relief from acid reflux so I am trying to take full advantage of that by eating more. :) It just hit me today that our little girl could show up at any time. I honestly don't think it will be this week, at the earliest I am betting on a couple of weeks from now, but you never know. Only Ava knows the answer to that question. Tate and I are busy finishing up getting the last few items on our list to make sure we have everything for Ava's arrival. I still have to pack my suitcase for the hospital, but I have all of Ava's things ready to go. I guess I am already starting to think like a mom and putting her little girl first. :) So from here on out, I will just need to take things day by day and see what happens. Ava, mommy can't wait to hold you in my arms. Come on out when you are ready, let's just hope it's not too long from now. :)

No comments: