Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

36 Weeks 2 Days - Nursery Update - Almost Ready to Go




I think Tate and I have finally made most of the finishing touches on Ava's room. I am really happy how it turned out and it makes me feel so happy every time I go in there. The only thing missing now is our little girl. However, I think she will be making her presence before her actual due date of 9/9/08. I have been noticing a few "changes" these past few days and it just makes me realize more and more that Ava could really come at any point. Tate is hoping I hold out for at least another day so he can make it to his baseball game. LOL. I think we will be able to make that. The only things I have left to get for Ava are baby monitors for her room. I am so excited. We have waited such a long time for her arrival and knowing that it is not far away makes me so happy. I can't wait to be a new mommy and to hold my baby girl in my arms. I already love her so much. I can't imagine what it will be like the first time I see her.

No comments: