Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

37 Weeks 5 days - Still Walking

I just finished a nice long walk with Tate and Bailey and it felt really good. It is so nice outside, around 76 degrees and it's hard to believe summer is almost over. Tate has to go back to school a couple of days this week on Tuesday and Wednesday. We have our last birth/parenting preparation class tomorrow night and although we have learned a lot, it's been a long 6 weeks at 2 1/2 hours each session. But, it has prepared me for what lies ahead and Tate has had a chance to hear about all of the things I will be going through during the labor process. We have officially finished Ava's room by putting up wood blinds yesterday and all of our bags are packed and ready to go. We even have the car seat set up and ready to go in the car as well. I'm telling you.....we are READY. :) I met my girlfriend, Dee out on Friday night for dinner and we had a great time laughing and chatting about the past. I hadn't seen Dee for over 2 years, yet when we got together, it seemed just like yesterday. While at dinner, I had a TON of braxton hicks Bcontractions and had to end up going to the bathroom 4 separate times. Dee thinks I will have Ava by Wednesday, but I honestly have no idea when our little princess will come now. It seems like every day she is moving further down, but it's hard to tell if that means anything. I will just have to wait until my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday to find out for sure how things are moving along. So, until then I am going to keep on walking (with Tate now of course) and trying to stay active as long as I don't go too far away from home. :)

No comments: