Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

35 Weeks - 4 Days - Day out with Tate

Today Tate and I had plans to spend the entire day together. We headed out on the boat in the afternoon and boy was it hot! Yes, I have still been sporting my bikini but I guess I have to be thankful I can still fit into it. Tate had to help me in and out of the boat and we put a chair in the water on a sandbar so I could relax in the water and cool off. It is really nice being able to just pack up the boat and head out wherever we want, whenever we want. After spending around 3 hours on the boat we headed back in. Tate and I rested for a little bit and then headed out to dinner. Tate managed to get the restaurant to agree to sing happy birthday to me while I was visiting the ladies rest room. Yes, it was embarrassing, but at the same time, very sweet. After dinner, we headed out to the movies to finish the night. It was a great birthday and Tate bought me a designer diaper bag, thanks to the help of Jenna helping him pick it out. :) Thanks Jenna! I love it!

No comments: