Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

35 Weeks 2 Days - Doctor's Visit

Today I had a follow up appointment with my doctor. Tate was there with me which is always nice. My doctor gave me some pretty strict instructions about working from home as much as possible and when I do go into the office, she only wants me working 4 hours and then heading back home. My boss has been really great and very understanding and really doesn't want me to go into the office anymore from here on out. But, it's actually nice to go in once-in-awhile so I will just have to listen my body and little Ava and see how things go. Everything looked good at my appointment. Ava is growing right on schedule even though I don't seem to be gaining anymore weight. I have still been fighting my acid reflux problems, but I am starting to understand more of the things that are "safe" for me to eat and I stick to them. It's always so good to hear that our little Ava is doing well and growing. My doctor said that if my contractions continue next week, they are not going to stop them and they are just going to let nature take it's course. :) I have a feeling little Ava will hang out for a few more weeks, it's very possible for her to be an August baby instead of September. You never what this little bundle of joy might do. My contractions continue to be really strong, so who knows? :)

No comments: