Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, August 8, 2008

35 Weeks 3 Days - Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today was my birthday and it was a very fun day. I went into the office for awhile and then headed over to my sister's place to meet up with my mom and my sister. I have been trying to follow the doctor's orders and only staying at the office for 4 hours at a time when I do go in, but it's hard to leave once I am there. But, I managed to pull myself away a little early to enjoy a night out with my family. We had reservations at Palmino, a restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. We had so much fun talking and laughing together. We kept talking about how things will be different next year at this time with my little girl now joining us. We have always had a tradition of celebrating my sister and my birthdays together with my mom and next year I can't wait to share that special time with my little Ava. Who knows? She could end up being a Leo like her daddy, mommy and auntie Kimmy. :) That would definitely make for a busy household. Tate is playing in a baseball game tonight and is planning on taking me out tomorrow. This is going to be a fun-filled weekend! :)

No comments: