Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

35 Weeks - Only 35 Days to Go!!!

Yeah, I have made it to 35 weeks! After everything that has happened this past week, it is good to know that I have made it another one. According to whattoexpect.com, little Ava should be measuring around 18 inches long and weighs somewhere around 5 lbs. We had our 3rd birth and parenting class last night and got to visit the hospital (which we have already visited last week). :) But, Tate was able to see the postpartum room that we will be staying in after Ava is born. About an hour to an hour and a half after Ava is born, we will be transferred from the labor and delivery room over to the postpartum room. The postpartum room is much more comfortable and has a better TV. :) Last night when we were in class I formed my list of things that I need to bring with me to the hospital. My goal is to have to my bags packed for the hospital by this weekend. I have also picked out the outfit to bring little Ava home in. :) Tate and I still need to get the stroller put together, but now that Tate has more free time since ball is pretty much done, I have a feeling he will get that done this week.

My doctor's nurse called me this week to schedule another doctor's appointment for this week. They want to have a follow up appointment since I was back in the hospital last Friday. As of right now, they have not put me on complete bed rest, however they have "encouraged" me to stay off my feet as much as possible and to limit the amount of time I am at work. I spoke to my boss yesterday and he is really understanding and is in complete favor of me working from home as much as possible. When I do go into the office, I will only be working half days to help lessen the time I am there. It's so great to work for a company that truly cares about their employees.

It's hard to tell what little Ava's plans are for her mommy and daddy. I could see her arriving early, but then again you never know, she could surprise us all and stay inside for another 5 weeks.. :)

No comments: