Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

36 Weeks 4 Days - Lunch with Melissa, Ella and Evan




Today was a great day as I met Melissa, Ella and Evan out for lunch at my favorite restaurant, Jakes. It was a beautiful, sunny day and it was so nice to see all of them again. Melissa and I have a tradition of going to Jakes together and sharing our favorite turkey sandwich together. :) Ella and Evan have grown so much and Ella was amazed at how much my tummy has grown. :) I explained to her that I am going to have a new playmate for her and she was really excited. I told her that her new friend's name is Ava and that she is getting ready to meet Ella. Her eyes lit up and it was honestly one of the most precious moments I have experienced. I can not tell you how amazing it feels to know that I will soon have a little girl who I can introduce to all my friends children. Our children will be able to play together and be friends of their own. I absolutely can't wait. Since we were celebrating my birthday at lunch, I was able to share a big hot fudge sundae with Melissa and the kids. Evan was successful getting his little fingers into the bowl for some good bites of ice cream. He knows good stuff when he sees it. We had such a great day. I always love spending time with Melissa and the kids. Thank you Melissa, I had a great time! Love you!

No comments: