Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, June 27, 2008

29 Weeks 3 Days - Energy at an all time low

Wow, I have finally hit a wall. This is really the only time during my pregnancy where I have felt completely exhausted. Work has been pretty stressful the past 2 weeks, so I am sure that has something to do with it as well. For some reason lately, I have not been able to sleep well at night and I can't figure out why. I am comfortable in bed but I keep waking up every 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Sometimes it's to go to the bathroom, sometimes it because of heart burn and sometimes I have no idea why. Who knows, maybe Ava is trying to get me prepared for those long nights ahead. I have definitely hit a wall now though. I was going to go to Tate's game tonight, but I think this mommy-to-be needs to rent a couple of movies and stay home with Bailey. I am pretty sure my body is just telling me I need to slow down and get some rest. Of course, I will probably get home and find things to do, like making some more banana bread for Tater and Jenna and cleaning (wow, I am really starting to sound like a mom now). lol. Other than being really tired today, everything else has been going great with Ava. She is pushing my stomach out more and more each day. I am really looking forward to next week and the 4th of July. It will be a great time to catch up on some R&R at my parents house with the family. Less than a week away. :) I might just have to let my Mom and Dad pamper their youngest daughter when I am home. They are always willing to and still do a great job of that. I will be more than willing to oblige them this time. :)

No comments: