Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

30 Weeks - Good bye to the 20's - Doctor Appt

It's hard for me to believe I have finally hit the 30 week marker. I have to admit, it's pretty exciting. I saw my little nephew LJ last night and it was so nice. It was hard to leave him. I can only imagine what I will be like when Ava is here. Today I had my 30 week appointment and everything went very well. My doctor told me that I am measuring out perfectly and the nurse told me again that she thinks I need to go to NY to be a pregnant model. That not only made me blush, but it made my entire week. :) I told her that it's because of those compliments why I keep coming back to them. LOL! My ear infections are finally gone and I am for the most part over my cough. It feels good to hear that I am healthy and no longer need to take any antibiotics. After I left the doctor's office, they told me to go ahead and schedule the remaining appointments. I will be heading back every two weeks for the next 6 weeks and then after my 36 week appointment I will be making weekly appointments. I am actually really excited for them. :) I just can't wait for the day to hold my little peanut in my arms; but until then, daddy and I have a lot of work to do to get ready for her big arrival. She is already so loved. :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I hope they figured out a way to cure that nasty heart burn of yours! Thanks for stopping the other night. Lincoln enjoyed seeing his Uncle Tate and Auntie Kris. And I think I may have the whole loaf of banana bread devoured by the end of the day. ;)

You look great and definitely have that pregnant GLOW!

Enjoy the 4th and we'll look fwd to seeing you two when you get back!
xoxo