Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, June 16, 2008

27 Weeks 6 Days - Last Day in 2nd Trimester


Today marks the last day in Trimester 2! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Tate and I were able to make some progress this weekend in the Ava's room by taking down the double bed and moving it to the garage. We are trying to get things re-arranged so it will be easier for us to paint. I still haven't figured out what color to paint the walls with yet, but I think I am just going to bring in the bedding to the paint store and see what looks best with it. :) At least that is the plan for now. I also called BabiesRUS today because I had not heard back from them regarding our dresser/changing table combo. Good thing I did because they had misplaced our order. The table is no longer on back order so I was able to pay for it today and it should be here within the next week or two! I can't wait! I will finally have a place to put all of Ava's clothes and baby products. The nursery is definitely coming together....slowly...but surely. :) Yesterday was Father's day and Tate and I spent the morning together on the boat before he had to take off for a VFW trip to Omaha, NE. I can't wait until next Father's day when Ava will be here. It is truly going to be a very special day for us all.

No comments: