Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

27 Weeks - First Baby Shower! :)


I took the day off from work yesterday to attend my very first baby shower. Tate's work hosted a baby shower for myself and 3 other ladies who are all due this summer. I drove to Medford to attend the shower and it was so much fun. Tate was there with me and I was completely amazed at all of the gifts everyone had for us. They were so generous and so sweet. I received many "firsts" yesterday and I loved opening up every gift. Little Ava is going to be one stylish girl. She received so many cute "pink" clothes. Tate just sat there and smiled. I had him write down all of the gifts and who gave them to us so I could make sure to get my "thank-you's" sent off right away. It was such a great day and so much fun hanging out with everyone. I also finished putting the crib together yesterday. I can not believe how beautiful it is. I will take a picture of it and post it later for you all to see. Yesterday was such a great day and the best part was that I got to spend the entire day with my husband. :)

No comments: