Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Can that really be her?

I was completely surprised today when I felt this aching pain in my ribcage. I started pushing on my tummy, thinking it was a cramp and to my amazement I felt Ava pushing back at me. I could not believe that my little girl had positioned herself in my ribcage and actually responded to me when I tried moving her down. It was the coolest thing ever. I then felt this strong pressure on the front of my tummy and when I pushed on it, I felt her again (it felt like her butt, but that is just a complete guess). She moved once I started rubbing it and all of a sudden I no longer felt that same pressure. It just made me realize how big our little girl is getting. I have carried her with me for so long and to actually be able to physically feel her through my tummy is such a beautiful thing.

No comments: