Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

26 Weeks 1 day 6 1/2 Month Marker. :)

I did not get a chance to write yesterday which was my 6 1/2 month marker. I can not believe how quickly the time is passing by. My sister-in-law Jenna is due any day now and it is so exciting. It will be weird to be the only one still pregnant after little LJ is born. His little cousin Ava will still be growing inside of mommy's tummy. It is going to be so nice having cousins so close in age. I have a big feeling that they will be really close. I have always been close to my cousin Neil who is 3 months younger than me and I have always cherished that relationship. I am hoping Ava and LJ will have the same kind of bond. I have to admit, I broke down and bought a few more maternity clothes this weekend. I just started realizing that I was wearing the same shirt in a lot of different pictures so I took that as a sign to go shopping. :) I am sure all of you ladies out there would agree with me as well. :) Besides, a pregnant girl has to look cute too right? I am still fighting bronchitis, but it seems to slowly be getting a little bit better. I am hoping this weekend turns out to be nice so Tate and I can take the boat out on Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I need to catch a bunch of fish for Grandpa Frankie who is watching from above. :)

No comments: