Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

29 Weeks 1 Day - Daddy is so Sneaky!!!

I woke up this morning and noticed that Tate was no longer sleeping next to me. I opened the door and noticed that he was on the couch. When he got up, I asked him why he moved to the couch and he said he couldn't sleep. I didn't think too much about it after that. But as I was getting ready Tate told me that I needed to go look in Ava's room. I asked him why and he said he screwed up and accidentally left the window open last night and some kids threw stuff at the window. Of course, his story caught my attention immediately and I dropped everything to head downstairs and check it out. As I opened the door, I didn't notice anything at first. That is until I turned to the left...Tate had decided to start painting Ava's room and finished one wall. That little stinker completely fooled me. I bought his story hook, line and sinker. :) He only did one wall because he wanted to know what I thought of the color. I am 98 % sure that I love it, but there is 2% of me that isn't sure because one wall is "chewy caramel" and the other 3 are blue. :) Plus, I have been really indecisive lately and can't make up my mind on a lot of things. But, the important thing here is that Ava's nursery transformation has finally begun. Now, I just need to get Tate to find time to paint the rest of it. I know I am only going to be able to hold out for so long and then I can see myself grabbing a paint brush and trying to do it on my own (not a great idea). :) I think it's part of the nesting phase that I am going through. We will be picking up the dresser/changing table combo on Sunday so it would be nice to have it painted by then, but we will see. It's just nice to finally see another color in the room besides BLUE. :)

No comments: