Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

29 Weeks - Last week in the 20's

It just dawned on me today that this will be my last full week in the 20's. It still amazes me how quickly the time has passed (at least for now). Tate and I still have a lot of work to do in the nursery, but we have made progress. We finally bought the paint for the bedroom this past weekend and we will be able to pick up our changing table/dresser combo this Sunday. Once we have the room painted and get the changing table and dresser set up, I have a feeling it will truly start to look like Ava's room. I still need to get blinds for the window and we will need to get some sort of end table but other than that, we should be good to go. It will be nice to finally start going through all of Ava's clothes and getting them washed and packed away for her. I think I have officially started my "nesting" phase as I can not wait to get everything organized and ready for her arrival.

No comments: