Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

27 Weeks 1 Day - Pictures of the Crib

I decided to take a bunch of pictures of the crib last night because I am so excited about it finally having the bedding in it. I was able to add Ava's first stuffed animals and a princess doll (thanks to Gramma Cummins) and I couldn't resist taking pictures of it. You will notice that we have yet to paint the blue walls, but I promise that will be done before Ava makes her arrival this September. Tate and I hope to pick out paint this weekend. That is at least step 1 in the process. The next step will be to remove the double bed and dresser that is currently in the room and move our recliner downstairs. It will be nice to see the room without all of the clutter that is currently in there. The changing table is still on back order, but I am hoping to have that by the end of July. I guess we are going to have to take this just one step at a time. :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm just catching up with your blog! LOVE, LOVE the bedding -- oh how much fun you could have with the variety of paints you could use on the walls. =) Love baby Ava's momma's selection in bedding. ;) She'll love it!