Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

34 Weeks 1 Day - Happy Anniversary!!! 3 Years!

3 years ago today, Tate and I were married. It is so crazy to think it has already been 3 years since we were married and this October will mark 5 years of us being together. I can definitely tell you that my love for my husband has grown more and more each year. He has been great being there for me throughout my pregnancy and especially now that I have been experiencing early contractions. Tate has a game tonight so we are going to celebrate our anniversary on Saturday night.

I took the doctor's advice and decided to work from home today. My body is really tired and little Ava has been moving around constantly all day long. I have had a couple of intense contractions again today, but not as bad as yesterday. I have been drinking a ton of water and doing my best to stay hydrated. Now that we have wireless Internet here at the house I am able to work while on the couch with my feet up. I am hoping the contractions lessen a little tonight, but I may be working from home again tomorrow. I just don't want to do anything to get them started again like yesterday. I am doing what I need to do now for Mommy and Ava. I have a feeling Ava really wants to come out and greet everyone and I am doing my best to keep her safe and sound inside my tummy for at least the next 3 weeks. I have a feeling I can make it too.

Happy Anniversary Tate! I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you.

No comments: