Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

31 Weeks 5 Days - Nephew Lincoln's Baptism

Today my amazing little nephew, Lincoln was welcomed by God into his Kingdom through baptism. I was determined to be there for my little guy so I got up at 5:00 AM so I could leave the house by 7:00 AM and drive to back to the Cities. His baptism started at 9:45 AM and I made it there just in time thanks to Tate for helping me with directions. :) It was great to see little LJ being baptized and being able to share that experience with family. Pops, Tate's grandfather was in town with his friend Millie and it was so nice to be able to see him again. Pop's is an amazing guy and he promises to come back to visit his great granddaughter this fall after she is born. Tate's mom, Shelley was in town to visit her first grandchild and witness his baptism. It is always so nice to be able to see her again as well. Adam and Jenna hosted everyone at their house after the service and they had a TON of great food, including red velvet cupcakes. Yummy! I was still full later on that night and could barely eat dinner. :) We spent the day hanging out with family and holding our new little LJ. It was so nice to see Molly, Greg and the kids again. Hopefully I will be able to see all of the again before Ava comes. :) This was the perfect ending to a great fun-filled weekend.

No comments: