Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

33 Weeks Pregnant - 7 Weeks to Go!!

It is really hard for me to believe that little Ava will be with us in 7 short weeks. However, I am starting to realize it more and more as my tummy continues to grow. I can not believe how much I have changed within the last week. My stomach has become so hard and my skin is starting to feel a little irritated. I am sure that is because it is being stretched out so I have been adding extra lotion to it every chance I get. I experienced my first Braxton Hicks contractions tonight, well at least I think they were my first. They were definitely pretty strong but they didn't last too long. I wish I would have learned more about breathing techniques last night at class. :) My wonderful parents bought Ava her stroller this weekend! Thank you so much Mom and Dad. I love you very much!! Tate and I still need to put it together, but at least we have it now after many months of research. We still have a few more things to do to complete the nursery such as getting blinds, putting up pictures, getting a little table and lamp and moving the recliner downstairs. :) I get such a great feeling when I walk into Ava's room. Daddy Tate did a great job painting and the room feels so warm and comfortable. Wow, 7 weeks to go....I can't wait. :)

No comments: