Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day of Fishing with the Family

Today we decided to take both fishing boats out on one of the nearby lakes around Spicer. Tate got up bright and early and headed out for the new "hot spot". After church, Mom and Dad, Kim and I met up with Tate and Bailey. Tate had already managed to catch 6 crappies and was set on getting a bunch more. I started off fishing with Tate and Bailey and managed to catch one after awhile of jigging. Kimmer started out hot right away with a couple of crappies. Poor Mom was the last one to catch a fish, but she had a lot of fun when she did catch one. I stayed on the boat with Tate until I needed to go to the bathroom. Tate had left our portable ladder back in the Cities and I was not about to jump out of our boat because I knew there was no way I would get back in. Tate thought that he could pull me back in but I was not having any of that. Granted, my sweet husband is very strong and all, but I was not about to hurt myself or this little babe of ours for anything. Therefore, I jumped over to my parent's boat and used their ladder. :) Thank goodness for Mom and Dad! It was really hot out today so I decided to sit on the ladder for awhile to cool off. Everyone was able to see me sporting my bikini even though I am almost 8 months pregnant. I haven't had to buy a maternity one, I just got a size bigger from Old Navy and it has worked out great. Hopefully I haven't offended too many people. :) You all can be the judge. I can't believe I have actually posted a picture of myself on here, but heh...I'm pregnant and proud after all. :) Tate told me that I looked great and I guess that is all I needed to hear. I managed to catch a few other fish on mom and dad's boat and then headed back over to our boat when my family was fished out. Of course Tate was ready to fish for a couple more hours, but I managed to get him to agree to just 30 mins more. :) We had fun just hanging out together and it was nice to be with everyone. Plus, I got some great color as well. Pregnant and tan is the way to go. :)

No comments: