Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Others Golf and I Walk. :)

Today Dad, Tate and Kim decided to play golf. Of course mom and I wanted to be a part of the group so we tagged along. I walked the course with the golfers while mom followed closely behind with the golf cart. She is still recovering from her surgery and we don't want her over doing anything (which she still manages to do anyway.) :) I was glad she had the cart because I could rest at each hole while waiting for the crew to move on to the next one. I have been trying really hard to keep up on my walking. I know it is really good for me and it really helps elevate stress. Plus, I have heard that the better shape you are in going into labor, the easier it will be (I use the word easier lightly). ;) I also managed to swing Tate's driver a few times. I can definitely say that I am not a golfer. I still have managed to keep my softball swing. :) But, it was a lot of fun getting out and enjoying the day together. I was pretty tired towards the end of the course, but it felt great to walk for awhile. Later that day, Tate took mom and I out fishing on Long Lake, I call it the Dead Sea while Dad made us some dinner. Unfortunately we were not able to catch anything except a few weeds here and there. We got in around 8:30 PM and after eating dinner, we headed to the bon fire dad had started for us. Tate was in charge of making the smores for the group, with the exception of me (chocolate really gives me heartburn). We stayed out by the fire for awhile until this mommy-to-be's back started hurting and I needed to go for a walk with Bailey. It was pretty warm out so I didn't last as long as I thought I would by the fire. I had to wear jeans and a sweatshirt because I am not suppose to put bug spray on my skin. Needless to say, I became over-heated pretty quickly. It was still nice hanging out with my family again.

No comments: