Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Daddy and Auntie Kimmy's Birthday!!! July 25th



Today was a very special day since it was both my loving husband's birthday and also my sister's birthday as well. Two of the most important people in the world to me share the same birthday so it is always a special day for me. I wanted to take Tate out for a nice steak dinner so I made reservations at Monte Carlo in downtown Minneapolis. Tate picked me up after work and we headed over for our reservations. It was nice having a date night night just the two and a half of us. :) After dinner, Tate and I met my sister out at Otho for her birthday party gathering. It was really nice to see all of her friends again and to just be with the people I love the most. This mommy-to-be did my best to hang out as long as I could, but by 10:00 PM, I had hit a wall and my sweet husband made sure to get me out of there while I could still keep my eyes open. Even though we were only there for 2 hours, it was still really nice to be there together. Happy Birthday Tater and Kimmy!!! I love you both very much!