Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

31 Weeks 4 Days - Baby Shower with Family and Friends




Today my Mom and my Godmother Sue, threw me an unbelievable baby shower. I had so many wonderful family members and friends there and it meant the world to me. It was a complete blast! Mom and Sue did a fantastic job hosting with tons of great food and fun games. Mom had her famous fruit pizza (which takes forever to make) and Sue kept everyone very happy with the variety of unique baby games. We all had a great time. The shower was scheduled to start at 1:30 PM, however I had my first guest at noon (I am so glad you could make it Mary!!!) and the last person left around 5:00 PM. We all had so much fun, it was hard to end the day. Little Miss Ava was showered with a ton of ADORABLE baby clothes and Mommy even received a cute pajama set for herself to wear after Ava is born (thanks Kristie)! I can not begin to tell you how much it meant for me to be with so many of my loved family members and friends. Thank you all for coming and sharing this day with me. A special thank you goes out to my amazing Mom for all of the extra little things you did to make this day really special for me. I love you!






No comments: