Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, July 21, 2008

32 Weeks - First Birth and Parenting Preparation Classes

Tonight was the first night of our 6 week Birth and Parenting Preparation classes. Although Tate and I showed up a little late (we got lost, go figure), the class was actually not that bad. I was expecting to be really bored, but the time went by pretty quickly. Tate and I found out that we have the earliest due date of 9/9/08. It just showed me again how quickly the time has passed by. The first class was more like an advanced version of one of our health classes we took back in 6th grade. But, it was a good refresher course. My favorite part of the night was the relaxation part. I got to lay down on my blanket and pillows and listen to our instructor help the mom's get themselves relaxed. She did this part at the end of class which was around 9:00 PM and I have to admit, I didn't want to get up. I really think Tate and I will learn a lot from this class and I am excited for our next one. It was neat seeing all of the other pregnant women there and being able to share experiences with each other. I really think this will be a great bonding time for Tate and I. It's weird to know that we only have 5 more classes to go. It feels like I just signed up for these classes the other day when in fact I've already been signed up for a month now. Time is ticking away. :)

No comments: