Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dinner with Melissa (6 Months)


Last Friday night, May 23rd I met my beautiful friend Melissa, out for dinner. It is always so great to hang out with her because we are honestly like two peas in a pod. Melissa hadn't seen me for awhile and was amazed to see how much my tummy has grown. During dinner I was able to ask Melissa a ton of questions about being pregnant since she is already a wonderful mother of two. She gave me such great advice and of course told me how great I looked. You can always count on your best friend to say the right things at the right time. :) After dinner we headed to target to add items to my registry since she has been through this before and could help me figure out what I needed. Being able to share my pregnancy with my friends and family is absolutely priceless. There are so many changes going on with myself and little Ava and I love being able to share that with everyone. When we finished with dinner I put my seat down in the car in hopes that Melissa would feel Ava kicking, but our little sweetheart was not cooperating. Ava is usually pretty quiet right after I eat and only starts to kick hard when she is hungry. That's my girl for ya. :) I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends and a very loving family.

1 comment:

MHANSEN said...

I feel so blessed to have YOU as my bestest friend in the whole world! You are going to be such a wonderful mommy!!