Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, May 16, 2008

23 Weeks 3 Days - Received my first baby decorations

I was so excited today when a big box was delivered to my office. It was some of the baby bedding that I had ordered for Ava. It is soooo cute and I couldn't help but show it to everyone in the office. I only received the window valance, lamp and baby mobile but it was still so exciting. Unfortunately the actual bedding along with the diaper bag is on back order so I will not get that until the middle of June. I guess it gives us time to get things organized, little by little. The room is still blue, but I am hoping to change that very soon. I need some help deciding on the actual color so if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Now that I know what the bedding will actually look like, I can start picking out the perfect color for the room. You will all be pleased to know that Tate has finally started to warm up to the idea of painting the room. Hooray! Other than that, there isn't too much more going on. Tate has his first games tomorrow night with his new amateur baseball team, the Owatonna Aces and I am really excited to see him play again. It's been a long time. I better get as many games as I can now before I start my "growing" phase and have a hard time sitting in the bleachers. :)

No comments: