Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

24 Weeks - 6 Months!!!

Yeah, today is the first day of my 6 month! It seems like such a huge accomplishment for me. I am continually amazed at my growing belly and how much Ava is moving around. According to whattoexpect.com little Ava weighs around 1 1/2 lbs and is approximately 9 inches long (crown to rump). My doctor told me last week that this month will be a huge growing month for both Ava and myself. She is going to be doubling in size so I can just imagine what my tummy will look like after these next 4 weeks. :) I promise to continue to keep getting pictures taken of myself so you can all see what I look like. I have already started to notice that it takes a little extra effort to get up from the couch and a little harder to get out of the bath tub. :) I can't even imagine what it will be like in 2 more months. But the truth is, I just feel very blessed to be able to carry our little girl around in my protective stomach. She has become my little buddy and I have already bonded with her more than I ever imagined I would at this stage. I love the fact that I am responsible for keeping her safe and healthy. She is my little peanut and I love her so much!

No comments: