Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

22 Weeks and 2 Days - First Maternity Shirt

Today is the very first day of wearing maternity shirts. I searched my entire closet and realized that all of my old shirts have now become too tight around my tummy and no longer wearable. It's amazing to see my body changing so much lately. It's great knowing that as my tummy expands, our little girl continues to grow and develop. I came downstairs this morning still not sure about the whole maternity top and my sweet husband took one look at me and told me how great I looked. It truly made my day. Last night Tate told me my tummy looked great as well. I know he is really enjoying watching my stomach expand and I feel the same way. It's so nice to have a husband who makes me feel beautiful on days when I am not feeling very beautiful at all. I promise, I will get pictures of myself posted on here as soon as possible so you can all see the "transformation" taking place. Baby girl continues to move around a lot and we are pretty close on deciding on a name for her, but for now it's still underwraps. :)

No comments: