Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, May 23, 2008

24 Weeks 3 Days - Long Weekend - Yippee!

I am so excited for this long Memorial weekend. I have been pretty burnt out lately with work and the long commutes to and from work. Tonight I have plans to go out with my girlfriend, Melissa and then tomorrow is a big day of ball. Tate's Owatonna Highschool team was seeded 3rd in his division and the first game of ball starts tomorrow at 1:00 PM. The next game will be at 4:00 PM and after that we are heading to Rochester to attend a wedding. It is going to be a long day, but it will be really fun to see everyone again at the wedding. We can even bring Bailey with us this time because the hotel allows pets. Yippee! Sunday is going to be a day just for the two (actually 3) of us and Bailey to hang out on the boat and catch up on time together. I was able to talk to Tate for about an hour last night before I headed off to bed which is the most I've seen him since last Sunday. His schedule is really hard right now, but once high school ball is over, things will get much better. I talked to him last night again about when we can start painting the baby's room as the blue color is starting to bother me more and more. :) He said soon, so I will keep him to that. I am really feeling the urge to clean up everything and get the nursery set up for Ava. I would also love to paint the rest of the house, but I don't think I am going to get Tate to agree to that any time soon. :) Isn't this what they call the "nesting" phase? I am really looking forward to some rest and relaxation on Sunday and Monday. This little girl of ours must be growing a ton because I have been so exhausted lately. But, that is the price I will gladly pay to ensure that she is healthy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE the name Ava! That is so sweet! I love the picture with the little belly. You can tell you are pregnant that is for sure! Not big, just the definate baby bump, not the, "Did she have to many beers?" bump. I am so excited for you.

Chop