Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, May 19, 2008

23 Weeks 6 Days - Back Aches....Ouch!!




Attention....here is your very first glance of Kris at almost 6 months! :) I am really sorry it has taken me so long to get a picture posted, but I haven't taken pictures of myself and Tate is never home to take one for me. :) So, I had a girl at my office take this snapshot of me today so you can all see what I look like. I will be posting more this week as well.

Today marks my last day in the 5 month arena. Tomorrow I will finally be 6 months pregnant! I can't wait. It is so amazing to me to think about how quickly the time is passing. Everything has been going great for the baby and I except for one tiny problem, baby aches. I tweaked my back the other weekend trying to hold on to our new boat by the dock while Tate went to get the truck and unfortunately, it hasn't been the same since then. Sitting on the bleachers this past weekend for 3 ball games definitely took it's toll on my and my back so tomorrow I have scheduled a pre-natal massage. My sister and I had purchased a few massages months ago during a promotion but I never ended up using them. Thanks goodness because now I can really use them when I need them. :) I am sure my growing belly hasn't helped my back at all either. But, other than that things are going great. Little Ava is kicking a lot harder now and it's great because I can finally see her move in my tummy instead of just feeling her move. Tate was pretty impressed to see how much she is moving around. I think she was trying to show off for daddy and it worked! :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look so cute pregnant! Make sure to treat yourself to lots of those prenatal massages!I also went to the chiropractor at least once a month since things sure get out of whack, when you are getting bigger, and also the first few months when you are holding the baby constantly.... I also LOVED prenatal yoga, I think it helped tremendously to keep back/legs feeling good, and with labor too. Keep up the great work! :)