Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Friday, May 9, 2008

22 Weeks 3 Days - Baby Bedding has been Ordered!!


I am so excited because I have finally ordered the bedding for Baby C and I can't wait to put it in her crib. I got Tate's approval yesterday to go ahead and order it so I wasn't going to waste another minute in case he changed his mind. :) The bedding is called Raspberry Truffle. :) Sounds yummy. LOL Once the bedding is delivered, we can figure out which color would be best on the walls. Yes, I think I (actually we, with the help of others) have finally convinced Tate to paint the baby's room a different color. However, it hasn't happened yet so I will let you all know if I need some reinforcement. :) Blue walls will definitely NOT go with this bedding and I have a good feeling he will realize that once we get the crib decorated. It is so much fun getting things for our little girl. My next task is to purchase the changing table I have had my eye on for quite some time now. I have been saving up a little bit here and there so we can complete the necessities of Baby C's nursery. I already want her to have the best of everything. She is going to be one very loved little girl.

No comments: