Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

25 Weeks - Date Night at a Wedding


This past weekend Tate and I attended a wedding of one of Tate's good friends. I spent the day, along with Bailey in the stands on Saturday watching Tate's high school team play. It was a long day for this mommy-to-be to sit in the stands, but it was well worth it. The team won and advanced on. After the games, Tate and I headed to Rochester, MN to attend Craig Braaten's wedding reception. We were able to bring Bailey with us because the hotel we stayed at allowed pets. :) It was so nice getting dressed up for the night and to see my husband wearing something besides a baseball uniform. I had a pretty good-looking date. :) Tate and I saw a lot of friends that we hadn't seen in awhile and it was great catching up with them. We also made it out to the dance floor and Tate soon noticed the difference dancing with me now that I am pregnant compared to when I wasn't. As soon as we started dancing, little Ava began to kick pretty hard. I think she wanted to let her daddy know that she was there dancing with him too. :) The next day Tate and I had a nice lunch together and made it back to the Cities in time to go fishing. Unfortunately, neither one of us caught anything but at least we were able to spend some much needed quality time together.

No comments: