Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ava is Home with Us and Things are Going GREAT!




The last 5 days have seemed like such a blur to me. I can not begin to express all of the emotions I am feeling inside. Ava came into our lives 5 days ago and I can honestly say that I have never felt more blessed than I do right now. Although I really fought the idea of a C-section, when it came down to Ava's health, there was no question. I will be writing my birth story in a blog to come when I have more time, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all doing so great. It is so good to have Ava home with us. She becomes more beautiful each day that passes. Being a mommy means the world to me and my little family is the absolute most important thing in my life. I am still amazed how just 5 days ago this little 7 lb 6 0z girl was inside of me. I still have no idea how she ever fit into my tummy. :) Here are so more pictures of Ava. Enjoy them as much as I do. :)

No comments: