Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

39 Weeks 5 Days - Still Pregnant and Getting Anxious

This weekend Tate and I did our best to try and stay busy because I have really been feeling anxious lately. Knowing that I could already be holding my little girl in my arms right now is starting to get to me. I officially feel like I am going to be pregnant forever. lol. I know in my heart it was the right thing to do to wait to induce, but I am becoming a little more impatient as the days go by. One thing that is very comforting is knowing that no matter what, our little girl WILL be born this week. The worst case scenario would be for us to wait until Thursday night or Friday to induce, but I have a feeling it will be this Tuesday (my original DD) or Wednesday. I went for a really, really long walk today with Bailey and I made sure to have my cell phone with me just in case. I came home and kept myself busy cleaning up the house a little and making a double batch of chocolate chip cookies (I need to have a little something when people stop by to see Ava). :) Then I made Tate dinner and headed out for another walk. You would think with all of this walking I have been doing that Ava would be ready to make her entrance, but I am starting to think she likes the walks and wants to "hang out" (literally) for awhile longer. Who knows, my tummy could be acting like a little swing for her when I walk. lol. Either way, Bailey is definitely not minding the extra walks at all. He has been a very happy puppy. Let's hope that Bailey stays that way after Ava is born. Ava, if you can hear me.....please come out, we love you so much and can not wait to hold you in our arms. Love, Mom and Dad.

No comments: