Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

21 Weeks - Fun in the Sun


I just got back from 4 full days of fun in the sun in Florida. I went to visit my mother-in-law, Shelley and we had a great time. We spent every day outside in the sun either walking on the beach or laying by the pool. Baby girl loved the sun too. Every time I would lay down in the sun, she would start moving all over the place. She also seemed to love the water too because she continued to move a lot when I was swimming. I think I am going to have to take her swimming more often, but since I live in MN, it will have to be indoors. It was a great trip and I really had a hard time getting on the plane last night after hearing that it snowed in MN over the weekend. Shelley was a great hostess as usual and us girls had a ton of fun shopping, playing in the sun and eating out. Grandma C. bought our little girl her first tiny jean skirt and it is ADOREABLE. I found some really good deals at baby GAP as well. I have officially started my shopping spree for our baby. But hey, if you can get great deals on clothes why not? :) I will post pictures of the clothes later on today. Baby girl has been moving so much lately, I can tell she is getting stronger and stronger each day.

No comments: