Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Monday, April 21, 2008

19 Weeks, 6 Days...It's Finally Sinking In

After going to my sister-in-law's baby shower yesterday, I think it has finally sunk in that I am having a baby. You would think with my ever-expanding tummy that I would have realized this sooner, but I guess I have just felt the news is too good to be true. I feel so absolutely blessed to have a wonderful husband, great family and now a baby girl on the way. I can feel her move throughout the day. I call her "my traveling companion" because she is with me everywhere I go. I have already started looking at bedding and accessories on how we can decorate her room. The baby room is currently blue, but I am working on Tate to get it painted a different color. Wish me luck, I think I am going to need all the help I can get with that one. :) There are so many things to do, so I have started making a list of my "to-do's". Otherwise I can definitely see myself procrastinating too long and trying to get a bunch of things done at the end. Most importantly baby girl and Mommy are feeling great and are very happy!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

This is a great blog, Kris. Love the design!

Our little one is so beautiful ! I'm so excited.

Love to you three :)