Ava's Beautiful Face

Ava's Beautiful Face
Mommy is so proud!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

19 weeks 2 days....Boy or Girl

Today was a big day for Tate and I as we went in for our level 2 ultrasound. We were in there for almost 2 hours and after many measurements, we were told the baby looks great and is very healthy. We also found out that we are having a............................GIRL! I was completely shocked because I was sure we were having a boy. This pregnancy has been so different than my last pregnancy so I just assumed it must be because I am having a boy. But, we were officially able to determine that we are having a little girl. She weighs out at 11 oz and measures over 6 inches long. My due date is still 9/9/08, which happens to be my grandmother's birthday who passed away in January. I know she is up there watching out for all of us and I feel very blessed. I am so relieved to know our baby is doing well and I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. We are so excited to become parents and I can't wait for the day of her arrival.

1 comment:

skaufenberg said...

Dear Kris and Tate:

So what should I call myself? Great Aunt Sue or Great Godmother Sue ( is there such a person ) lol
I'm so happy for the both of you. What a special event in your life. I'm also very happy for my sister....I can finally call her grandma!!!! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Also, I do have a wooden handmade rocking horse that you can borrow, if you would like. Someday, I'll need it back if I'm ever grandma again. What a blessed event!!!!!!!!!!!